Page 2 of 4
General Rules of Our League - Classic Seasons
§ 1.0 Structure of a Season
Admins will announce the new Season and the main structure of it as soon as the season has been already planned!
Before the start of every League season, there is a Sign-IN Period. In this period, every Team has to sign in to take part in the upcoming Season. Therefore, they have to fulfill some requirements. These requirement are mentioned in the Rules!
Amount of Matches each Season: Depends on the amount of part taking Clans.
- Every 2 Weeks one Matchday ( Due to holidays like Christmas / Easter, the specific matchday may be extended )
- 2 Maps in each Match, both Teams choose one Map out of the active mappool
- 2 Rounds for each Map ( Teamswitch after 1st Round of a Map - Axis/Allied )
- 20 Minutes for each Round
- Every Map can be picked only one time in each Season
- Map Gamemode: Conquest (CQ) along with a few exceptions (refer to maps in Downloads!)
- Has to be done on the League Website
- All important Information for the match has to be given in the War Page (Comments)
- Teams have to accept the match by tuesday before the League War - in the week the League war is played)
Mappool: The Active Mappool consists of voted Classic / Vanilla and Custom / Memo Maps for each season. Every Team has to vote for their favorite maps. The maps with the most votes will get into the active mappool for the upcoming Season. The votable Maps will be different for each Season and will be announced in News and/or Forum.
The way of voting may change as well.
Win & Awards of a Season:
- The Team with the most points wins the League
- The first three Teams will get an Award which will be placed into their Clanprofiles
Special Events / Seasons
The admin team will provide the necessary rule and mapset information for any special events or seasons should we plan to play any.
The term Memocup is sometimes regarded as a special event as well. However, The only main difference compared to the normal League season is its mapset, which only consists of memomaps. There is no real difference in its ruleset. It is also a possibility to mix Vanilla maps and Memomaps in League Seasons. Before the beginning of each season the admin team is going to clarify the mappool.
§ 1.1 Rating of Wars
Per matchday 2 maps are played – 2 rounds on each map (one time axis side and one time allied side). The team that wins both rounds earns 2 points. That means max. Points for a matchday are 4 Points. If each team wins one round, the team with the most amount of tickets (on a map) earns 2 points, the other team 1 earns point. If there is a ticket-draw after 2 rounds, each team earns 1 point.
Here is an example of a 4:2 match between GUN|BF and lop| teams:
So This match was won by lop| with a 4:2 result vs GUN|BF. Why?
On one of the caen rounds lop - gun: 159-0
The other round result was lop - gun: 66-89
So that means both lop and gun won 1-1 round, and that means 1-1 point for each team. However, Tickets also come into view this time. If Lop had won both caen rounds, then it would be 2:0 simply for them.
However, since both teams won 1-1 round and Lop gathered more tickets than gun - 159+66 for lop compared to 0+89 from gun, that also means + 1 point for lop. So on caen 2:1 is the result for lop.
The same can be said on Bocage. 2:1 is the result for lop. So that means 4:2 is the overall result for lop.
Other Typical variations of results can be: 4:0, 4:1, 3:2, 2:2 and 3:3. (0:4, 1:4, 2:3)
If a result like this occurs for 2 rounds in a map:
56:70 and 70-56 so the tickets are totally equal, it will result in 1 Point for each Team. So 3:1 or 1:3 can also happen. All other specific cases will be discussed.
§ 1.1a Legend Items at War Pages
yellow sphere (next to Team A e.g) means that Team A hasn't accepted anything. Same for Team B.
A green sphere means accepting the match. So for example if Team A accepts the match, there will be a
green sphere next to Team A. Same for Team B.
Yellow sphere will also mean that the match has been accepted by both teams. (There will be 2 yellow spheres for both teams once they have accepted).
Once the match results have been uploaded by for example Team A, the sphere will become
green next to Team A. Same will happen to the other sphere of the opponent, once it accepts.
If a match is refused by a team, the sphere will become
red next to that team which refused.
In the footer of the table and Wartable (WARs - matches one by one), you can also find these signs which are explained by one or two keywords.
§ 1.2 Rating of Table
1 / 0 / 0
4 / 0 / 0
400 : 10
The table is evaluated with the following priorities:1. The Number of Collected Points = "Points"2. The Number of Wars won = "Won Wars" (Green Values)3. The Number of Rounds won = "Won Rounds" (Green Values) 4. The Number of Collected Tickets = "Own Tickets"
So using the example above, 400:10 means - The Number of Tickets collected (400) and The Number of Tickets lost (10).
The number of matches resulted in draw are the yellow values in "WARs". But they are non-important in the evaluation.
TL is ahead of FG cause of having more rounds won! NOT because of having more matches drawn!
Here is another example:
Pas42 and TnS had the same points, Wars won, rounds won, but pas42 was leading with collected tickets!
If there was a final result like this (everything tied), at this point, we wouldn't have any rules stating the appropriate action/procedure, so it would be under discussion.
At this situation, the table ranking seems to be incorrect as well cause bmc has higher number of "tickets lost" than TnS has. TnS should be ahead of BmC. Legend items from left to the right
# means the current Rank of the Team
Flag = The Flag set by the Team. EU flag is set if there are players from different countries in the same team.
Clan = The Team-Name
Dots = Showing the Matches against other Teams. The colors will be explained later.
First Number = The total amount of Wars the Team has played so far.
First colored Numbers = Shows how many Wars got won (green), lost (red) or were equal (yellow)
Next grey Number = The total amount of Round the Team has played so far.
Second colored Numbers = Shows how many Rounds got won (green), lost (red) or were equal (yellow)
Tickets = Show how many Tickets your own team (left Tickets) and how many Tickets the enemy teams (right Tickets) have collected so far.
Points = The collected Points so farThe colored dots
A Green sphere means a won match. A match is considered won if Team A achieves 3:2, 4:1, 4:2, or 4:0 against Team B. So that means Team A won the match.
A Yellow sphere means a drawn match. A match is considered drawn if Team A or B achieve 2:2 or 3:3 result against each other.
A Red sphere means a lost match, a match is considered lost if Team B achieves 2:3, 1:4, 2:4, 0:4 against Team A. So that means Team B lost the match.
However, it matters how many points the teams can get against each other even if it's a lost or won match.
A grey sphere means that the match is not prepared yet. (Unfortunately, the table was a bit bugged at this time, so some matches were shown wrong!)
A white sphere means that it's being prepared and set.
§ 1.3 Allowed/Disallowed Mods or Changes
1) Allowed Mods/Changes:
- All the tools in the Game installer
- Unlocking/Showing FPS
- The recommended PB Server
- Hiding HUD
- Player-Nametag Fix (SiMPLE)
- Changing FOV (FieldofView)-> Help to change it is in the FAQs.
- Gamespy & Widescreen Fix -> Help to fix is in the FAQs.
- Standalone Mods like Forgotten Hope, Desert Combat and so on.
- The files required to use the Quick Launch
- Server Shortcuts (Link has been removed, since these are obsolete)
- Streamers/casters can use the include command (associated txt files) if both teams agree to this.
2) Disallowed Mods/Changes:
- All other Modifications, which change the normal BF1942 Game behaviour and It cannot be done in the game menu.
- All other Modifications, which change Programs such as Punkbuster. (e.g pb_sleep parameter)
- SIMPLE's High Quality Mod
- Blood Patch
- Anything else for which the first-two statements (right below Disallowed Mods/Changes) are true and they aren't exceptions.
§ 1.4 Cheating
Any kind of Cheating is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate punishment.
A Cheat is defined as every change at the game/configuration which cannot be done in the ingame menu with the exceptions mentioned in §1.3!
§ 1.5 Punkbuster
All War Servers which are used to play a league war on, the latest version of PunkBuster must be installed and activated. Changing Punkbuster or deactivating it will result in an immediately punishment.
§ 1.6 Change of Rules
The Admin Team is allowed to change or add/remove any Rule at any time. Changes coming from a Rule could also affect the past. As soon as a Rule Change is made, the Admin Team will inform the Community/Teams in News or in any other ways possible (Such as Forum).
§ 1.7 Admins & Contact
The official Admins of this League and their Contacts can be found in "League Admins" in the community menu. New Admins will only get rights by the existing Admins. Therefore, they will ask Members of the Community to become an Admin or you have the possibility to ask the existing Admins to become an Admin.
§ 1.7a Admin decisions
All Admin decisions will be discussed with the existing and active Admins. Every Admin has the right to place something in this discussion or to open a new discussion. Admins decide in their own way, if the Community also take part in the discussion or not. After a period of time, Admins will decide about the case and will inform the Community about their decision. The Admin desicion is final and has to be accepted by the Community.
§ 1.8 Ideas from Community
All Members of the Community are allowed to bring up Ideas. These ideas have to be placed in the Forum to open a discussion. Admins will have a look on the discussion and will decide about the given Idea. The Community will be informed about the final decision.
§ 2.0 Teams - Allowed
Teams are allowed to join a Season only within the Sign-IN Period.
This period will be announced before the start of a Season. To join a Season, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Your Team needs minimum 10 active Players. There is no Maximum for Teams
- You have to Sign in your team in the announced period by posting in the named Forum and giving the keyhashes of all your Players to the Admins
- You have to announce at least minimum 1 Teamleader and 1 Co-Leader
- You have to accept the Rules of the League.
§ 2.1 Sign IN your Team
To sign in a Team, you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- Fulfill all mentioned requirements in other Rule-Topics, such as § 2.0
- Post your Keyhashes in Time!
- Post your Mapvote in Time -> For each Season the possible Maps to vote and the way of voting will be announced in News or/and Forum.
§ 2.2 Withdraw from League
A Team is allowed to leave the running season at any time. As soon as you have decided to go this way, please inform an admin. Matches & Points from played matches of the withdrawing Team will not count.
§ 3.0 Players - Allowed
- All Players must be registered on Page
- All Players have to be in the Roster of the Team
- All Players have to play with a visible Clantag ingame
- All Players have to give their Keyhash to their Teamleaders, so that he can give it to the Admins.
- All Players have to accept the announced Rules and have to handle with them.
§ 3.1 Blacklisted Players
- Players can get onto the Blacklist for many Reasons: Cheating, Violations of Rules and so on
- If a Player is on Blacklist and he gets one of the following statuses, Semi Ban, Timed Ban, Permanent Ban.
Semi Ban: The Player can be accepted by the enemy Team, but this has to be done by Tuesday 24:00 CET of the Week when the Match is played.
Timed Ban: Players that are excluded for a mentioned period of time. Cheaters will get this timed ban for 3 Years. After 3 Years they will get into status "Semi Ban".
Permanent Ban: Players who will be excluded from League for the whole time. They will never be allowed to play in the league again!
More information in Player Blacklist.
§ 3.2 Keyhashes
Keyhash is a string generated by CD-Key.
Teamleaders or coleaders have to provide League admins the keyhashes of all players. They are bound to do it by posting the list of keyhashes in the Team / Co-leader section.
The categories for each season will be posted. With this way, admins and team / coleaders can edit the lists. Teams are expected to update and maintain their keyhash lists! If a new player has joined its clan, the team is bound to provide his/her keyhash 2 days before the League match!
You can always ask an admin to update the keyhashes.
How to get your Keyhash is explained in the FAQs.
If only one Keyhash is missing, wrong or a Team has given it, but the Player isn`t in their roster, they will be warned first by the admins.
If the Team then doesn`t care or make it on purpose, they will be punished and the player won't be allowed to play any matches.
§ 3.3 Move of Players among the teams
Players can leave their teams at any time without any restrictions. Teams can kick a Player at any time without any restrictions. As soon as a Player leaves a Team while the current season is running he will be blocked under the conditions in the next paragraph.
Between seasons Players can change Teams free.
More Information in the next Paragraph. Please read it!
§ 3.4 Blocktime of Players
If a Player changes a Team while the current season is running, he is not allowed to play the next upcoming match as soon as the maps for this match have been accepted in War Page (Comments).
- A Player is not allowed to take part in two different matches during a single matchday round. A Player is considered to have taken part in a match if he/she played any second of that match.
- A Player is not allowed to take part in a match in two consecutive matchday with two different teams. For example if the player takes part in Matchday X with Team A, then he/she is not allowed to take part in Matchday X+1 with Team B.
- A Player can always play a Match if the opponent allows him/her to play.
- A Player who got kicked by the Teamleader/Co-Leader will get blocked technically from joining other Teams. This is not relevant anymore, and admins unblock each player.
Of Course, no restrictions regarding ringing and if there are any special cases, the admin team will take decision.
§ 3.5 Ringers
Every Team has the right to ask for Ringers. A Ringer is a Player of the League, who helps out a Team by playing for them without being in their roster. The Ringer has to fulfill the following requirements:
- The Ringer is only allowed to play if the Team has not enough players
- The Ringer has to play with the correct name and Clantag of his own Team
- The Ringer can be taken from every Team, so from the enemy Team as well
Ringers can be accepted by the enemy Team. If they dont accept any ringers, they are not allowed to play. The Ringer has to leave the match as soon as the team for which he plays the match wants him to leave.
§ 4.0 War Server Choice
First of all, War Servers have to meet all the compulsory requirements stated in Server Settings. If a war server doesn't meet even one of these compulsory requirements, the whole match has to be played on the War server of the other team or on a neutral one.
Neutral Servers: If the above mentioned case happens, or one team thinks a neutral server is more fair pingwise for the upcoming League match, it can ask for a neutral server.
You have to set / state in War-Page (Comments) if you want to play on neutral server. Both teams have the right to ask for one specific neutral Server.
There are six kinds of possibilities regarding War Server choice:
1) Both Maps on War Server of Team A
2) Both Maps on War Server of Team B
3) 50/50 - It means the Map of Team A will be played on War Server of Team A, Map of Team B on War Server of Team B
4) 50/50 with "Mapswitch" which means Team A map on Team B War server and Team B map on Team A War server
5) "50/50 with two neutral servers" so that means Team A chooses a neutral server to play their map on, and Team B chooses a neutral server to play their map on
6) One Neutral Server for both maps. Number 6 is the standard Choice, so if both clans can`t decide totally, The match will be played on a neutral Server.
All options have to be at least considered by both teams if there is a disagreement! If the teams aren`t able to agree on a neutral server, the neutral server will be decided by the admins by considering the Server Rankings from both Teams and their say is final. Take a look at § 4.1 related to Server Ranking, however both teams are always free to talk to each other about which War server(s) they will use for both Maps.
§ 4.1 Neutral Rule - Server Ranking
Every Teamleader has to give a Server Ranking before the next Season begins. After the start of the season you aren`t allowed to change it anymore. You have to set minimum 4, maximum 5 War Servers in your Ranking, ordered from favorite War server (1) to worst War server (5). Every Clan has then his own ranking. As far as Teams aren`t able to choose a War Server on their own, the admins will decide this regarding to their Rankings. It will be choosen by the best place in ranking.
Team A Ranking: 1) Germany 2) Hungarian 3) France 4) UK-Server
Team B Ranking: 1) Hungarian 2) France 3) Germany 4) UK-Server.
As result, the Game will be played on the hungarian War server since this is the one which fits for both clans the best.
Exceptions for Changing during Season:
- War Server goes offline and it is the only one located in the ranked Country
- New War Servers located in new Countries getting involved to the League
- Your Team has got a new War Server located in a different country as it was before.
All Changes have to be made in time and by announcing it to the Admins!
§ 4.2 War Server Crash
If a War Server crashes during a War, the following rules have to be followed If both teams can't find a solution by themselves:
- 75% or more (15 Minutes or more) of a Game is over, the Round ends with the Tickets at the Time of War Server Crash.
- Less then 75% of a game is over, the Round has to be replayed completely. Both Options have to be proven by Screenshots of the score table + the tickets at the Time of the Server Crash. If the necessary Screenshot missing, a protest has to be opened.
§ 5.0 Arranging/Accepting Wars
Every War has to be accepted by Tuesday 24:00 CET of the Week when the League Match is played.
- The Match will be played on Sunday of 1st Week -> In this case, you need to accept the War on Tuesday of 1st Week
- Match will be played on Sunday of 2nd Week -> In this case, you need accept the War on Tuesday of 2nd Week. You have to talk with your enemy about the following requirements for each match:
- Which War Server(s) you will use.
- Which Day & Time you will play it.
- Which Rules you will use.
- Which Player Number you will use. ( 6x6/6x6+, 7x7/7x7+ ... )
§ 5.1 Mappicking Rule
Every Map has to be accepted by Tuesday 12:00 CET (Noon/Midday) of the Week when the Match is played. If a Team hasn`t picked their map in time, a random map will be set in. If both Teams agree, the Map can be changed then by an Admin. If the match gets moved to the upcoming week (or any future date), the maps still have to be accepted to the original schedule accordingly. Teams are always free to discuss about this if needed, however, if the deadline has passed, the autopick will happen.
§ 5.2 Allow/Disallow Blacklist Players
Every Blacklist Player has to be accepted by Tuesday 12:00 CET (Noon/Midday) of the Week when the League Match is played. If the player is not accepted, the player is not allowed to play. If the enemy team hasn`t responded in time, the player is allowed to play.
§ 5.3 Teams can`t decide the Conditions
If the Teams are not able to decide the Conditions there are some automatic implemented Rules:
- Maps will be picked automatically by the System.
- Standard Player Number is: 6x6. If the "+" is written (e.g 7x7+) it means that teams agreed to play with more players in case both teams have more players. They are free to set a maximum player number as well -> up to 15x15.
- Standard as Rules: BF42 League Rules have to be used.
- Standard Time: 20:30 CET
§ 5.4 Playing the War
You have to play the Match at the Time & Day on which both Teams have agreed. It is up to the Teams to accept if they want to move the Match to another date. If the starting of match takes too long, it can result in a punishment if it is intentional.
§ 5.4a Amount of Players
The amount of players is allowed to be increased/decreased if both Teams agree seperated for each Map. If one Team does not accept, the Player Number set at the War Page (Comments) counts. Switching the Amount of Players within one Map is not allowed.
§ 5.4b Spectators / Casters / Recording
Spectators / Casters are allowed if both Teams agree. If one Team doesn`t accept, Spectators / Casters / Recording are forbidden.
If both teams agree to a stream, they also accept that the caster is allowed to switch teams within the war at any time by using the well known console command.
He is not allowed to spawn & kill himself. The use of these console commands is only allowed to be done by the streamer while he streams a match live. Players of any kind ( Spectators, Recorders or active Players ) are not allowed to use these console commands.
Abuse will lead to punishment for the player and/or the team he belongs to.
§ 5.4c Player gets disconnected / has timed Connection Problems
If a Player gets disconnected the game has to be paused. From time to time, issue unpause/pause so that the War server doesn`t crash. As soon as the Player is back and both Teams agree, the game is allowed to be unpaused.
§ 5.4d Player isn`t able to play anymore
In this case it is allowed to replace the player as soon as needed by another Player. If one Team isn`t able to replace the player, the match has to be played with the Player Number entered in War Page (Comments). The Round in which the player disconnected has to be played until the end with the player number accepted by both before war.
Example: Team A & Team B set the Player Number 7vs7 in the War page (Comments). Before the War, they both agree to play the first map with 7vs7, second with 8vs8. Suddenly at the second map, first round Team B loses one Player. The first round has to be played 8vs7 or enemy accepts to play it 7vs7 directly. Second round has to be played then with the Player Number from the War Page (Comments), so 7vs7.
§ 5.4e Restart or unfair behavior
If a Team issues restarts without agreeing with the other team, the Match can be suspended. Also bad and/or unfair behavior could result in a suspension / punishment.
§ 5.5 Accepting Results
Every Match has to be closed by entering the Tickets of each Round and giving the Screenshots of the final scoretable + tickets of each Round. The Screenshots have to be taken in a way that you can see the Time and Tickets of both Teams.
A missing Screenshot could lead to punishment. It is allowed if the enemy still accepts the Round/Match.
§ 5.6 Protests
Protests can be opened by Teamleaders, Co-Leaders and Admins in the Forum. As soon as a Team places a Protest due to any Problems of a War, the Admins will handle the Protest in an acceptable period of time. In a Protest, only the above mentioned Persons from the two Teams are allowed to discuss along with the admins. Admins are allowed to ask for explanations and proofs to reach a decision. As soon as the Admins have decided, they have to inform the Teams by writing the decision in the Protest topic. Teams are allowed to refute the protest. If the Admins then decide against the refute, both Teams have to accept the final Decision.
§ 5.7 Defwins
Admins are allowed to give Defwins to a Team if neccessary. Such a case can come up, if one of the Teams doesn't show up to a league war in time and doesn't react to the other Team. Therefore, the Team, which is waiting has to open a Protest topic. If Admins decide to give them a Defwin, the match will be counted as 4:0 with 1 Ticket for each round. However, the first option of the Teams should be talking to each other in order to avoid defwin.
§ 6.0 Bad / inappropriate Behavior
This is a League where bad behavior is not tolerated. Flaming, insulting and other bad behavior at any place of this website and in any way is strictly forbidden and will result in a punishment. It also could lead to an exclusion from the league.
§ 6.1 Forum Rules
You have the obligation to keep the Forum simple and easy. Don`t make any forum thread without any sense and write them into the correct Topic. Troll posts won't be tolerated. Repeated trolling actions can lead to a punishment.
Other kind of announcements / advertising of events (e.g FH, IS82 etc.) are allowed.
§ 6.2 Website Crash
If the League Page crashes, please arrange your wars by talking to each other in Teamspeak, GSC or Steam. Play the wars and take Screenshots of the final score table + tickets. Later, if the site is up again, please enter the Results and accept the wars.
§ 6.3 Violations of announced Rules
If a Team or a Player violates any of the announced Rules under "General" or "Gameplay" it will result into Warnings or due to the heaviness of the violation to immediate punishment. It can also result in exclusion.